Manage episode 336588734 series 3026831
In today’s episode, I am talking about the power of leveraging your strengths with guest expert Trudy Bateman, the Director of Strengths Profile.
Strengths profile is the tool that can help you understand how you can leverage your strengths to have optimal performance in the workplace.
What you will learn:
- Preparing For Success- Success is about what we truly are motivated to enjoy, so we measure your energy, your strengths, and how you use it. If you're not using it, then we can help you or you can help yourself to start to use this a bit more. So performance is energy, energy is the magic, energy is life and it is the life force. This is where you will make a difference in your career.
- Embracing Your Strengths - If everyone in the team knows what their strengths are then it's so much easier to make sure that you've got the right people doing the right roles and bringing the right energy and motivation to the work.
- Understanding Your Uniqueness- It's the uniqueness that you need to be thinking about when you're transitioning at any point in your career.
· 01:45 - If you know, understand and can leverage your strengths in the work that you do, your level of fulfilment is going to go up as is the level of impact that you're able to make.
· 16:50 - Your uniqueness in terms of careers is fundamentally critical as to how you sell yourself, how you talk about yourself, and also how you decide on the right kind of career.
· 23:10 - If we can push and stretch ourselves in the areas of our strengths by trying those new careers, and pushing ourselves outside of our comfort zone in the areas of our strengths, then we’re going to have much more confidence and success.
Strengths Profile: Website LinkedIn
Other episodes you may also enjoy:
Episode 180: How Other Lawyers Are Getting Career Clarity And Making
Life Changing Transitions
Episode 182: How Lack Of Alignment Is Costing You Thousands Every Single Year