Manage episode 328352520 series 83304
If you have a team, you will inevitably experience frustration with them.
This comes up a lot in my Accelerator program because it’s something that happens to everyone (whether you are just starting out with a team or you already have a team), so in this episode of The Art of Online Business, I am listing out a few exercises that you can do if this is something you are going through right now.
As CEOs in our business, we must take responsibility for our own actions, so the first step is always to take a look at yourself and your own leadership. As the owner of your business, it is your responsibility to identify what isn’t working and find ways to make it better. This simple exercise is one that I have done countless times in my business and it is game-changing. Every time I try it, I learn something new.
This will help you change the way you look at the issues you are facing by taking a step back, removing the names from the equation, and determining if you have the right people in the right seats.
When everyone on your team is pulling towards the same mission and vision for your business and providing an amazing experience, that’s where the magic happens. Everyone on the team is in a position where they do well and serve the business in the best way possible.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to examine your leadership to identify ways to improve
- How to get clarity on what you really need on your team and the qualities and roles needed
- Making changes to your team to put everyone in positions where they thrive
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/599