Manage episode 328128538 series 83304
Let’s talk about why feeling good matters for business success.
In this episode of The Art of Online Business, we are going to be taking a break from the ads, the copy, the sales, and funnels and instead talk about something that doesn’t get talked about too often: confidence as a business owner.
I sat down with Judith Gaton to talk about creating confidence in yourself and all of the feelings and emotions that go into that. When you show up as your best self, you are able to create a bigger impact in your business, help more people, and show up differently online in a major way.
Judith Gaton is a stylist, master certified life coach, and lawyer. Her signature course, Style Masterclass, teaches that thought work is the key to a lasting makeover. By using both confidence coaching and mindset work, Judith helps her clients to see that they can dress and love the body they are in right now.
Judith believes that when style & confidence are dialed in, women are free to go do their work in the world. Her ultimate style philosophy: Confident Women Change the World.
I hope this episode encourages you to embrace your best self and let it show in all aspects of your life and business.
Remember, 80% of the success of your business is your mindset! You will be amazed at the results you get when you are more deliberate about what you think about yourself, how you dress, and what you do.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How confidence impacts your business
- How your clothing is a conduit to your heart and mind
- How your clothing ties in with your branding
- How clothing helps you take more deliberate action in your business
- 4 things to do when you have a negative body image
Links & Resources:
- The Art of Online Business website
- DM me on Instagram
- Visit my YouTube channel
- The Art of Online Business clips on YouTube
- Full episodes of The Art of Online Business Podcast on YouTube
- The Art of Online Business Podcast website
- Check out my Accelerator coaching program
*Disclosure: I only recommend products I use and love and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Judith Gaton's Links:
- Judith’s book: www.judithgaton.com/book
- Follow Judith on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/judithgaton
- Youtube Style Masterclass with Miss J: www.youtube.com/channel/UCLtfJvACCPxoc5zOFhMfyLQ
- Book a call with Judith: https://www.judithgaton.com/style-school/
Full show notes available at www.rickmulready.com/598
We've made some big changes to my Accelerator coaching program recently, including two 30-min 1-on-1 coaching calls with me each month. If you are interested in 1-on-1 and group mentorship to help guide you to the next level of your business through things like clear systems, creating an effective and efficient team, and a growth-focused strategy, head over to www.rickmulready.com/accelerator to fill out the short application.