Manage episode 284548970 series 2467879
#GameOfTwoHalves Ep 120: An Australian Open like no other
Synopsis: #GameofTwoHalves is The Straits Times’ weekly sports podcast that is out every Tuesday.
This week, ST sports editor Lee Yulin and assistant sports editor Rohit Brijnath discuss tennis’ first Grand Slam of the year, the Australian Open, which began on Monday (Feb 8).
- Rohit assesses the men’s draw and predicts which players will go deep (3:24)
- What makes Rafael Nadal extraordinary (5:18)
- Why Rohit thinks women’s tennis is more exciting than the men’s game now (6:41)
- What would be Rohit’s dream women’s singles final? (9:40)
- Does Serena Williams need to equal Margaret Court’s record of 24 Grand Slams to burnish her legacy? (12:36)
Produced by: Lee Yulin (email@example.com)
Edited by: Penelope Lee
Subscribe to the #GameOfTwoHalves Podcast and rate us on your favourite audio apps:
Apple Podcasts: https://str.sg/JWRa
Google Podcasts: https://str.sg/JX88
Feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Rohit Brijnath on Twitter: https://str.sg/JraG
Read his stories: https://bit.ly/3a2sAvR
Discover more ST podcast series:
Asian Insider Podcast: https://str.sg/JWa7
Green Pulse Podcast: https://str.sg/JWaf
Health Check Podcast: https://str.sg/JWaN
Life Weekend Picks Podcast: https://str.sg/JWa2
#PopVultures Podcast: https://str.sg/JWad
Bookmark This! Podcast: https://str.sg/JWas
Lunch With Sumiko Podcast: https://str.sg/J6hQ
Discover BT Podcasts: http://bt.sg/podcasts
Follow our shows then, if you like short, practical podcasts!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.