Manage episode 294528820 series 2370879
Here are our top stories in sports technology.
Sports Technology (9min)
- Major League Baseball (MLB) | Has capitalised on the growing market of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) via a deal signed with digital collectibles company Candy Digital.
- The NBA | Wants your help to improve the game, and in its initial callout to entrepreneurs and companies, the league is seeking innovative products, technologies or other platforms that address four NBA priorities
- 4DREPLAY | A tech startup that uses multi-angle replay video solution system
- Arria NLG | A leading provider of Natural Language Generation (NLG) technology, today announced a strategic alliance with Boost Sport AI to power digital storytelling across sports media, sports betting, and e-commerce.
- Tibles | A digital collectibles platform that uses blockchain technology to trade NFTs
- Virtuix | And thier “Omni” technology makes VR more tactile and immersive by letting you physically move while wearing a VR headset.