Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on January 19, 2021 20:09 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 282159510 series 2849926
SDP 024 Operate at a higher frequency
Special thanks to "Unveil the Strength" for use of the song "Hells Never Over",
Welcome to the socially disabled veterans podcast Episode #024
On this show I discuss self-care strategies that will get you operating at a higher frequency
If this is your first time here consider subscribing to this RSS feed or YouTube channel
or wherever you are consuming this information.
– Norman Vincent Peale , Wrote the “the power of positive thinking”
Change your thoughts and you change your world
here is your Mantra for the week. DO BETTER
E Mail SociallyDisabled03XX@gmail.com
· Negativity bias is a survival mechanism.
· Winners don’t cause losers. Winners create more winners
· One man is rich another is poor, neither is to blame for the other Havamal 75
· The world is immeasurable abundance. Scarcity of resources is just a BS narrative.
· Change your personal narrative
· Turn off the damn news
· Don’t stress what is beyond your control
· Emotion is the death of reason, mindfulness is the antidote
· Mindfulness breeds curiosity
· Let the environment be, be aware of it and let it go.
· Observe, Orient, Decide, Act, OODA loop
· Shots downrange, let them go and take another shot
· Stop and re focus on the next event
· 47% of our waking ours we are not paying attention and attention to the moment increases our well being
· Neuroplasticity (brain changes through growth and reorganization) the more we do or think the better we become at it. The more you worry the better you get at it.
· Acknowledge the world events, re focus and let them go, focus on making your next steps better.
· Challenge yourself by learning something new.
· Learning new skills actually combats anxiety and depression.
· All anxiety is anticipatory and while you are focusing on learning something new you cant anticipate the same way that do in other environments.
· Think about the labels that you put on yourself and re write them
LIVE LOVE LAUGH AND SUCCEED