Manage episode 294061994 series 2812616
FREE Menopause Resource Cheat Sheet Download
Find a Menopause Specialist https://ellendolgen.com/resources/find-a-menopause-specialist
Menopause Symptoms Chart
Hot Flashes Guide
Hot flashes, insomnia, horrible brain fog, muscle aches and creaks, vaginal dryness, hair loss and weight gain. These are just some of the annoyances that menopause bestows on us...and don’t even get me started on all the emotions!
Has an alien taken over your body?
Women experience perimenopause and menopause in a multitude of ways, and for most of us, it’s hard to answer two simple questions: what is going on with me and what the heck can I do about it?
Well ladies...today I’m joined by menopause guru, Ellen Dolgen. She is going to answer all these questions and offer an arsenal of information and tactical solutions we can turn to today.
In this episode, Ellen provides some much needed clarity on menopause, sharing why we don't have to suffer in silence, and how we can finally normalize this conversation.
You’ll hear all about;
- Ellen’s personal journey with menopause and how her own struggles led to her advocacy.
- How to mitigate the physical, emotional and mental implications of menopause.
- Where to find a menopause specialist who can help you, and why it’s not always your current OB-GYN.
- The most successful treatment for hot flashes as determined by the North American Menopause Society.
- What makes menopause such a hard topic for women to talk about and how to shift our mindset so we stop suffering in silence.
Ellen Dolgan is a nationally recognized menopause and women’s health advocate and influencer. She is a wellness and menopause awareness advocate, author, blogger, and speaker.
For Ellen, menopause education is a mission. Spurred by her own experience struggling with the symptoms of menopause, Dolgen has devoted the last ten years of her life to sharing the keys to the menopause kingdom on EllenDolgen.com.
With her latest free e-Book, MENOPAUSE MONDAYS The Girlfriend’s Guide to Surviving and Thriving During Perimenopause and Menopause, Menopause Mondays® blogs, and wonderful YouTube Video channel featuring the infamous A Singing Uterus Explains Perimenopause and Menopause video, Dolgen’s goal is to empower women to become their own health advocates.
For more information, visit https://ellendolgen.com.