Manage episode 307453354 series 2360053
- Two RPS plays to beat Penn State: Mesh and Mesh beater.
- Clifford got Devin Gardner’d. Mike Morris blew a guy up.
- PSU had two dudes at DE too: Ryan Hayes *struggled*—have to give him help. Why are you running empty on 3rd and 11?
- 4th and 2: Michigan can’t play down 3 guys on a side, no matter what they think. Should have audibled to the left because PSU was misaligned.
- Running game: PSU brought down a safety so Michigan went even heavier, 10 guys in the box, and turned those safeties into linebackers.
- Schoonmaker vs Honigford? I don’t think it makes enough of a difference.
- Haskins: He is who we are. Draft prospects? Come back?
- Best DE combo in Michigan history? Seth mentions Maentz and Kramer.
- Ohio State Lucy talk from Craig and Sam. Ohio State fans are going to be there because Michigan sold them tickets last summer.
- Seth on fandom: It’s rewarding to believe in something.
- Basketball talk: Houstan couldn’t shoot and couldn’t stay in front of his guy, and played 39 minutes!? We think he should go in the 4 rotation, put Williamson and Bufkin at the three.