Manage episode 346752072 series 3342345
Get the week's news on Kubernetes, the cloud native landscape, and the wider world of tech. Co-hosts Eric Gregory and Nick Chase break through the jargon and help you make sense of it all.
This week, Eric - and by now infamous guest host John Jainschigg - are taking a look at news from across the world of open source, including: Sigstore, Kong & Kuma 2.0, Nvidia's PHYSX 5.1, and, as always, so much more.
A full list of topics for this week's episode include:
- Intro & agenda
- New Hampshire town introduce open source-based voting machines in recent Midterms
- Kong announces new service mesh offering & Kuma 2.0
- NVIDIA drops open source PHYSX 5.1
- Sigstore's Fulcio & Rekor reach GA
- Matthew Butterick sues GitHub & Microsoft over CoPilot
- Phylum reporting malicious PyPi packages that steal passwords
- 22-year-old vulnerability patch in SGLite
- Tom Breners-Lee not super-impressed with web3
- Outro (with Cat Alert)