RCN #24 - The State of APIs, PyTorch passes to Linux Foundation & DevSecOps guidance from the NSA & CISA
Manage episode 341367112 series 3342345
Get the week's news on Kubernetes, the cloud native landscape, and the wider world of tech. Co-hosts Eric Gregory and Nick Chase break through the jargon and help you make sense of it all.
For the second episode in a row, we have a very special guest host, John Jainschigg! He and Eric dive into a strange mix of stories – PyTorch's big move from Meta to the Linux Foundation, the hum of datacenters in northern Virginia, new DevSecOps guidance coming from the NSA & CISA & a whole lot more!
A full list of topics for this week include:
- Interesting results from Salt Labs' API Security Report
- Postman's Sate of the API Report for 2022
- Kubernetes: Hierarchical Namespaces
- NSA & CISA Share DevSevOps Guidelines
- Auto-refreshing Kubernetes CVE feed reaches alpha
- Orca Security's Sate of Public Cloud Security Report for 2022
- CIQ & Rocky Linux
- Meta donates PyTorch to the Linux Foundation
- Datacenter noise out of northern Virginia
- Remembering Peter Eckersley, creator of HTTPS Everywhere, Privacy Badger & Let's Encrypt