How to Set Yourself Up For Ads on Your Podcast with Podbean’s Senior Vice President of Advertizing, Kerry Tracy
Manage episode 332820892 series 2474440
In this episode of Podcasting Smarter, we get into how ads work within podcasts and what both podcasts and advertizers can do to maximize their impact.
We're speaking to Podbean's Senior Vice President of Advertizing, Kerry Tracy, about how podcast advertizing works and how each of us can make the most of our podcasts and advertizing dollars.
In this episode we'll cover:
- The "magic number" or ideal number of downloads you should aim toward to seek agency representation for your podcast niche
- The three different kinds of ads on podcasts, host-read ads, dynamically inserted and programmatic and how they work
- How your niche can determine the value of your audience to advertizers
- Podbean's Dynamic Ad Insertion Platform, PodAds
- Podbean's Ads Marketplace
Podcast Smarter is the official in-house podcast by Podbean.
Podbean is a podcast publishing and monetization service, hosting almost 600,000 podcasts. If you’re looking to start your own podcast, monetize your podcast and livestream directly to your listeners, you can set up an account at podbean.com
To contact Podcasting Smarter with questions get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org