How Podcasting Can Help with Employee Retention: Live Replay with Keynote Speaker, and founder of Futureforth, Dave Delaney
Manage episode 338996639 series 2474440
In this episode of Podcasting Smarter, we're sharing an interview from Podbean's Corporate Podcasting Smarter series.
Podbean's Head of Events, Norma Jean Belenky speaks with Dave Delaney, a Keynote speaker, author, podcaster and the founder of Futureforth.com. We'll discuss how podcasting can empower employees with a sense of ownership and community to improve employee satisfaction and retention within your organization.
We'll also cover..
- Why Employee Retention is such a big issue right now
- How to minimize the resources that companies will spend in filling a role within their organization
- What directly effects employee retention
- How podcasting helps with employee retention
- How can podcasting contributes to assessing the needs of your employees?
- Best practices for improving employee communication and trust
- How organizations can empower their employees with podcasting initiatives
- How storytelling makes an impact within an organization
- How we can use podcasting to sustainably deepen organizational communication on a long term basis
Corporate Podcast Smarter is an official in-house podcast by Podbean.
Learn more about Podbean's Enterprise and Business solutions that are trusted by industry leaders world wide, read case studies and more.