Manage episode 334190656 series 2474440
In this episode of Podcasting Smarter, we get into the importance of a Brand Kit or Media Kit and what you should include in this valuable marketing asset.
We're speaking to Podbean's Director of Communications, Shannon Martin, about where you can use your Brand Kit to benefit your podcast, what to include and how to market yourself to both guests and the media!
In this episode we'll cover:
- What is a Brand Kit or Media Kit
- What to include in your brand kit including favorite episodes, graphics, advertising metrics, download numbers, and a concise description of what your podcast is about
- What numbers you should share including downloads and the total reach your podcast has
- Where you should send your Media Kit for episode swaps, potential advertizers, covering conferences and more
- Podbean's Free Resource to help you create your media kit
Podcast Smarter is the official in-house podcast by Podbean.
Podbean is a podcast publishing and monetization service, hosting almost 600,000 podcasts. If you’re looking to start your own podcast, monetize your podcast and livestream directly to your listeners, you can set up an account at podbean.com
To contact Podcasting Smarter with questions get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org