112 New Year's Resolutions and Reinventing Yourself: An Interview with Brendon Watt Part 1 of a Two-Part Interview
Manage episode 308364902 series 2086699
In this episode, Christina Martini and Brendon Watt discuss:
- How Brendon was able to change his own life.
- Why New Year’s Resolutions don’t tend to work for most people.
- Understanding what is yours and what is not yours.
- Honestly looking at yourself and the choices you make.
- Get present with yourself. Understand what you are choosing at every moment.
- Question, question, question with everything. Don’t just go to judgment, ask what is possible.
- You cannot change anything that is not yours.
- Your point of view is what is creating your reality.
"As soon as you acknowledge something, you can change it...You are the driver of your life." — Brendon Watt
Connect with Brendon Watt:
An Anonymous Guide to Parenting: https://www.brendonwatt.com/anonymous-guide
Relationship. Are You Sure You Want One?: https://www.accessconsciousness.com/en/shop-catalog/book/relationship-are-you-sure-you-want-one2/
Connect with Christina Martini:
LinkedIn: Christina Martini
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You're the expert. Your podcast will prove it.