Manage episode 300997670 series 2520412
This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Moxy Hotel South Beach, which is where you should be booking your stay when you come see us in Miami for the live podcast in January. Book your tickets here.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Om Arvind, and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Real Madrid's starting XI vs Real Betis
- Our press vs Betis's build-up
- Why our press was disjointed
- Our counter-pressing by comparison
- The wingback duel
- Real's defensive shape overall
- Casemiro's performance
- His usage rate
- Is he a dying breed?
- How would Pep Guardiola and Thomas Tuchel use him?
- Isco's performance
- Why we struggled in the build-up phase
- Gareth Bale and Vinicius Jr
- Karim Benzema's performance
- Carlo Ancelotti's subs
- Marco Asensio's performance
- Miguel Gutierrez's performance
- Kylian Mbappe updates and potential tactical fit
- What happened? Why is this deal breaking down?
- Why was the Spanish media so confident about the deal?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please join us over on Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid for more bonus content.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices