Manage episode 342998210 series 2663865
For most, chocolate is a sweet made for enjoying as a dessert or in a candy. But for some communities in Oaxaca, it’s a cultural tradition passed down from generation to generation, where even the question “when are we going to drink chocolate” has a deeper meaning. Find out what cacao and chocolate means to Ervit from Chimalapa Cacao con Origin in this interview.
- Drink chocolate with Ervit & Ruth on our Oaxaca Spanish Immersion Retreat
- Check out Chimalapa Cacao con Origin's Website
- Follow Chimalapa on Instagram
- 025 - El Chocolate: Un Regalo de México al Mundo | Chocolate: Mexico's Gift to the World
- Self-guided Chocolate Tour in Oaxaca City (YouTube Video)
- Spanish Immersion Retreats
- Level up your Spanish with our Podcast Membership
- Get the full transcript of each episode so you don’t miss a word
- Listen to an extended breakdown section in English going over the most important words and phrases
- Test your comprehension with a multiple choice quiz
✅ Use code SPANISHANDGO for $25 off your Lingoda Sprint registration.
✅ Click here to sign up: https://try.lingoda.com/SpanishandGo_Dec