Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 15, 2022 16:35 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 328833347 series 3303921
Today we chat with Thomas Randolph from GitLab, to discuss his Top 10 list of the upcoming TC39 proposals.
- Temporal Proposal
- Import Assertions
- JSON Modules
- Built-In Modules
- Observable Proposal
- Partial Application
- Pipeline Operator
- Module Blocks
- Emitter Proposal +1 Records and Tuples +2 Reverse and Sort Methods on Arrays
- Twitter: Thomas Randolph ( @rockerest )
- import assertions
- JSON modules
- The TC39 Process
- Partial Application for ECMAScript
- ES pipe operator (2021)
- Record & Tuple
- ECMAScript proposal "Change Array by copy": four new non-destructive Array methods
- GitHub: tc39/proposals
- Thomas O. Randolph
- Charles - The Last Battle
- Charles - GamePigeon
- Dan - Star Trek: Picard
- Dan - 103 Early Hints
- Dan - War in Ukraine
- Steve - Dad Jokes
- Steve - Rescinded mask mandates for travel
- Thomas - My notes to this episode
- Thomas - The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- Thomas - What is Reactive Programming by Kevin Webber
- Thomas - War in Ukraine
Special Guest: Thomas Randolph.
- Coaching | Top End Devs: Do you want to level up your career? or go freelance? or start a podcast or youtube channel? Let Charles Max Wood Help You Achieve Your Dreams
- Raygun: Raygun now offers Real User Monitoring of Core Web Vitals. Start your 14-day free trial now.
- Top End Devs: Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer. Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.