Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on June 15, 2022 16:35 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 327569119 series 3303921
Today we talk with Dejan Miličić, a consultant with more than 20 years of experience as a professional software developer with RavenDB. His areas of expertise are designing, writing, and maintaining applications, with a focus on software architecture and backend development.
Dejan discusses the challenges and benefits of NoSQL databases, and what he has learned along the way to simplify and reduce the time required to make changes. We also talk about ways to approach different types of NoSQL databases, and how they should be used.
- NoSQL Database | RavenDB ACID NoSQL Document Database
- Kaggle: Your Machine Learning and Data Science Community
- Tweets by @6figuredev
- AJ- Ethan Garofolo on YouTube
- AJ - Microservices on YouTube
- AJ - I Have Delivered Value… But At What Cost?
- AJ - Brandon Sanderson
- Chuck - Scythe
- Chuck - Yellowstone
- Dejan - Idris
- Steve - Low Earth Orbit Visualization
- Steve - Utah - Arches, Canyonlands, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley
Special Guest: Dejan Milicic.
- Coaching | Top End Devs: Do you want to level up your career? or go freelance? or start a podcast or youtube channel? Let Charles Max Wood Help You Achieve Your Dreams
- Raygun: Raygun now offers Real User Monitoring of Core Web Vitals. Start your 14-day free trial now.
- Top End Devs: Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer. Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.