Manage episode 287168169 series 2084879
The Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) is North America’s largest trade show dedicated to all aspects of kitchen and bath design. It’s how we see the latest products and innovations, as well as hearing from industry leaders. Since we could not attend, we reached out to our design colleagues to fill us in on trends and new introductions. Due to the technical problems this year's virtual event had, many of the items they are sharing were from Signature Kitchen Suites and Kohler, with a few others mixed in.
In This Episode:
- [01:00] About The Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS)
- [08:56] Susie Feia talks about Kohler faucets.
- [10:45] Why touchless faucets should be the next big thing
- [11:10] Elizabeth Shruggs talking about LG home products
- [14:52] Arianne Bellizaire and her lucky find of an under-counter refrigerator
- [17:24] Chelsea Butler talks about benefits of Rev-A-Shelf products
- [20:53] Debbe sharing about a Kohler voice-controlled kitchen faucet
- [22:50] Jessica Duce and dishwasher recommendations
- Since our homes have become our restaurants and our hotels, you can add in small luxury elements
- Touchless faucets are starting to be added in standard designs
- Signature Kitchen Suites has an under-counter refrigerator or freezer. These are great for an extra small space and you customize to be a freezer, fridge, or both.
- The Maxx Drawer system from Rev-A-Shelf is the perfect solution for people who want everything in its place and zero clutter
- Moen Smart Water Shut-Off - This valuable tool will detect if there's a leak in your home and will notify you right away.
The Kitchen and Bath Industry Show https://kbis.com/
Moen Whole-Home Plumbing Monitoring with Shut-Off https://meetflo.com/products/smart-water-shutoff
Max Drawer System from Rev-A-Shelf https://rev-a-shelf.com/27476?
Signature Kitchen Suite https://www.signaturekitchensuite.com/us