Manage episode 293543316 series 1348711
In this episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with John Saunders, author of the Optimizer: Building and Leading a Team of Serial Innovators, former Wall Street sales leader and serial investor.
See the full episode at https://wp.me/p6pllj-1An
#incremental #innovation #change #optimisation
We speak about what it takes for innovators to optimise their processes, and how small incremental improvements can lead to lasting impact.Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:02:30 - How leaders are responsible for change
- 00:04:00 - The value of incremental change and how small changes compound over time
- 00:07:30 - How to break down big changes into smaller, manageable pieces and involving the people who will be affected
- 00:10:15 - Writing down what changes individuals and teams expect to achieve
- 00:13:30 - How to speak about change with someone who is really resistant to change
- 00:16:15 - What if one individual is the one resisting the change?
- Book: The Optimizer: Building and Leading a Team of Serial Innovators - https://amzn.to/34n5Vqt
- John's website: https://www.johncsaunders.com/
- John on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jcs-optimizer/
This episode was made possible by our premium innovation and creativity training. Take your innovation and creativity capabilities to the next level by investing in yourself now, at https://www.ideatovalue.com/all-access-pass-insider-secrets/
* Subscribe on iTunes to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/idea-to-value-creativity-innovation/id1199964981?mt=2
* Subscribe on Spotify to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/4x1kANUSv7UJoCJ8GavUrN
* Subscribe on Stitcher to the Idea to Value Podcast: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=129437&refid=stpr
* Subscribe on Google Podcasts to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9pZGVhdG92YWx1ZS5saWJzeW4uY29tL3Jzcw
Want to rapidly validate new ideas and innovative products and GROW your online business?
These are the tools I actually use to run my online businesses (and you can too):
* The best email management and campaigns system: ActiveCampaign (Free Trial) http://www.activecampaign.com/?_r=M17NLG2X * Best value web hosting: BlueHost WordPress http://www.activecampaign.com/?_r=M17NLG2X * Landing pages, Sales Pages and Lead collection: LeadPages (Free Trial) http://leadpages.pxf.io/c/1385771/390538/5673 * Sharing & List building: Sumo (Free) https://sumo.com/?src=partner_ideatovalue * Payments, Shopping Cart, affiliate management and Upsell generator: ThriveCart https://improvides--checkout.thrivecart.com/thrivecart-standard-account/ * Video Webinars for sales: WebinarJam and Everwebinar ($1 Trial) https://nickskillicorn.krtra.com/t/lwIBaKzMP1oQ * Membership for protecting content: Membermouse (Free Trial) http://affiliates.membermouse.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=735 * eLearning System for students: WP Courseware https://flyplugins.com/?fly=293 * Video Editing: Techsmith Camtasia http://techsmith.z6rjha.net/vvGPv
I have used all of the above products myself to build IdeatoValue and Improvides, which is why I can confidently recommend them. I may also receive affiliate payments for any business I bring to them using the links above.