Manage episode 292993891 series 1348711
In today's episode of the Idea to Value podcast, we speak with professional magician Butzi.
See the full episode at https://wp.me/p6pllj-1Am
#magic #creativity #podcast #innovation
We speak about his history in magic, what it takes to be creative, and the difference between skill and originality.Topics covered in this episode:
- 00:01:30 - How Butzi got started late in magic
- 00:03:30 - The importance of learning the trade before you can start becoming creative
- 00:07:30 - The difference between old, established tricks and putting new creative twists on these through stories
- 00:12:45 - When Butzi feels creative
- 00:14:45 - Some magicians want to invent new tricks, while others prefer to work on strong performance
- 00:17:15 - Is it possible for him to watch other people perform magic while still having a beginners mind
- 00:20:30 - The three pillars to developing a creative spirit
- Butzi's website: https://butzi-speaker.com/
- Crazitivity podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-crazytivity-podcast/id1514736811
- Butzi on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/butzispeaker/
This episode was made possible by our premium innovation and creativity training. Take your innovation and creativity capabilities to the next level by investing in yourself now, at https://www.ideatovalue.com/all-access-pass-insider-secrets/
* Subscribe on iTunes to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/idea-to-value-creativity-innovation/id1199964981?mt=2
* Subscribe on Spotify to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/4x1kANUSv7UJoCJ8GavUrN
* Subscribe on Stitcher to the Idea to Value Podcast: http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=129437&refid=stpr
* Subscribe on Google Podcasts to the Idea to Value Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9pZGVhdG92YWx1ZS5saWJzeW4uY29tL3Jzcw
Want to rapidly validate new ideas and innovative products and GROW your online business?
These are the tools I actually use to run my online businesses (and you can too):
* The best email management and campaigns system: ActiveCampaign (Free Trial) http://www.activecampaign.com/?_r=M17NLG2X * Best value web hosting: BlueHost WordPress http://www.activecampaign.com/?_r=M17NLG2X * Landing pages, Sales Pages and Lead collection: LeadPages (Free Trial) http://leadpages.pxf.io/c/1385771/390538/5673 * Sharing & List building: Sumo (Free) https://sumo.com/?src=partner_ideatovalue * Payments, Shopping Cart, affiliate management and Upsell generator: ThriveCart https://improvides--checkout.thrivecart.com/thrivecart-standard-account/ * Video Webinars for sales: WebinarJam and Everwebinar ($1 Trial) https://nickskillicorn.krtra.com/t/lwIBaKzMP1oQ * Membership for protecting content: Membermouse (Free Trial) http://affiliates.membermouse.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=735 * eLearning System for students: WP Courseware https://flyplugins.com/?fly=293 * Video Editing: Techsmith Camtasia http://techsmith.z6rjha.net/vvGPv
I have used all of the above products myself to build IdeatoValue and Improvides, which is why I can confidently recommend them. I may also receive affiliate payments for any business I bring to them using the links above.