Manage episode 332864821 series 3303237
My special guest in this episode is Nansi Martin from New Jersey in the United States, who, along with her husband Rob, rented a car and did a road trip around Switzerland in September 2021. They loved the freedom that having a car gave them as they were able to travel at their own pace and not have to adhere to timetables.
In fact, they loved Switzerland - and driving around the country - so much, they’ve booked another trip for September 2022!
In this episode we discuss:
- Nansi and Rob's itinerary
- Why they loved renting a car and driving in Switzerland
- The things that surprised Nansi about Switzerland
- The plans for Nansi and Rob's return trip to Switzerland
- Nansi's tips for first-time travellers to Switzerland
Listen now for practical tips and advice to help you plan your own Swiss vacation.
For more information about the places mentioned in this episode, and the full show notes, visit https://holidaystoswitzerland.com/episode49.
>> Visit our shop for helpful Switzerland travel guides and resources.
Connect with us:
This podcast is sponsored by Switzerland Tourism. #ineedswitzerland
Follow our 2022 Switzerland travels on Instagram @holidays2switzerland