Manage episode 331702142 series 2606647
Welcome back, sleepyheads. Tonight, a young traveler finds a sense of calm and inner balance during a stay in the rainforests of Mexico.
Sound design: rainforest ambience. 🌴
Narrator: Marcellus Shepard 🇺🇸
Writer: Adrienne ✍️
👀 Watch, listen and comment on our brand new Get Sleepy YouTube channel!
And hit subscribe while you're there! :)
Support our Sponsors
- BetterHelp. If you're feeling burned out, BetterHelp can guide you back to a more manageable way of life. BetterHelp is online therapy from the comfort of your own home. Go to betterhelp.com/getsleepy for 10% off of your first month.
Check out other great products and deals from Get Sleepy sponsors: getsleepy.com/sponsors/
- Get Sleepy’s Premium Feed: https://getsleepy.com/support/.
- Get Sleepy Merchandise: https://getsleepy.com/store.
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-sleepy/id1487513861.
Stay up to date on all podcast news and even vote on upcoming episodes!
- Website: https://getsleepy.com/.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/getsleepypod/.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getsleepypod/.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/getsleepypod.
About Get Sleepy
Get Sleepy is the #1 story-telling podcast designed to help you get a great night’s rest. By combining sleep meditation with a relaxing bedtime story, each episode will guide you gently towards sleep.
Get Sleepy Premium
Get instant access to ad-free episodes, as well as the Thursday night bonus episode by subscribing to our premium feed. It's easy! Sign up in two taps!
Get Sleepy Premium feed includes:
- Monday and Wednesday night episodes (with zero ads).
- The exclusive Thursday night bonus episode.
- Access to the entire back catalog (also ad-free).
- Exclusive sleep meditation episodes.
- Discounts on merchadise.
- We’ll love you forever.
Get your 7-day free trial: https://getsleepy.com/support.
Thank you so much for listening!
Feedback? Let us know your thoughts! https://getsleepy.com/contact-us/.
That’s all for now. Sweet dreams ❤️ 😴