Manage episode 297650647 series 41400
Recently launched Osmosis is a Cosmos based and IBC enabled AMM protocol that allows for a high level of customization by liquidity providers. As the main dex on the Cosmos network, Osmosis provides liquidity for IBC-enabled Cosmos assets like AKT and ATOM for the first time.
Head of the Osmosis development team, Sunny Aggarwal, joined us for a chat about why the protocol was built and the problem it solves, the wider Cosmos ecosystem, and the roadmap for the protocol.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Why the Osmosis project was built
- How Osmosis works on Cosmos
- What is IBC?
- What the ecosystem looks like
- What the AMM landscape looks like on Cosmos
- What the roadmap of Osmosis looks like
- The Gravity Bridge
- How was the chain bootstrapped?
- What is the ION?
- The Osmosis community
- Solana: Solana is the high performance blockchain supporting over 50k transactions per second to power the next generation of decentralized applications. - https://solana.com/epicenter
This episode is hosted by Friederike Ernst & Zubin Koticha. Show notes and listening options: epicenter.tv/400