Manage episode 307980182 series 2816876
This year, many people are struggling to get their lives back to normal after the COVID-19 pandemic disrupted almost every aspect of our daily lives. Make this the year you put your money where your mouth is. This holiday season is an excellent opportunity for veterans and newbies alike. Whether your business is large or small, you need to be prepared for one day or the entire holiday season.
It's not enough to have a "great product" or even a great price." You must also be prepared to offer exceptional customer service and build long-term relationships if you expect to do well during this particular time of year. Holidays are almost here, which means it's time to get serious about improving your marketing skills. In this episode, I’ve outlined seven powerful (but easy) strategies you can use to supercharge your marketing campaigns with 7 Holiday Marketing Tips to Increase Revenue.
Topics I cover:
- Optimizing Your Website Performance
- Strengthening Your Social Media Presence
- Auditing Product Pages
- Creating the Urgency to Increase Sales
- Why to Update Store Design for the Holiday Season
- How to Reduce the Cart Abandonment Rate
- What is a Reminder Campaign for 2020 Holiday Sale Visitors
Links For This Episode:
Get in touch with Jennie: