Manage episode 331850343 series 3012996
One moment you feel on top of the world and the next you can't even drag yourself out of bed. You no longer enjoy doing the things you like to do and your motivation is completely zapped. This, my friend, is what burnout is like.
I am no stranger to burnout. It happens to me occasionally but I now know the signs of it coming on and what to do when I hit that burnout stage. In today’s episode, I’ll be covering what to look out for, how to prevent burnout, and what to do if you find yourself burnt to a crisp.
- Introvert VA Club (we have a super supportive community for Virtual Assistants): https://introvertvaclub.com
- *Do Less – Learn the art of doing less (and being more productive) - https://amzn.to/366iVlX
- *Wild Power – Women, learn how to track your cycle or the moon to be more productive and happy - https://amzn.to/2V0135R
- *Chillpreneur – Tired of the “hustle and grind”? This book has some great ideas for doing business on your own terms - https://amzn.to/376BkhX
- *Healthy as F*ck – Struggle to eat healthy and move your body? This fun book will likely light a match under your bum! https://amzn.to/2J9FRYX
- Hire a Virtual Assistant Workbook - Learn how to find, hire, and work with a VA so you can hand things over! https://desiretodone.com/hire-a-virtual-assistant-workbook/
- Hire a VA Service (free!) - Need help with your business? I have a free service that connects business owners with VAs in my membership program. https://desiretodone.com/hire-a-virtual-assistant/
Join my newsletter for weekly Virtual Assistant tips: https://desiretodone.com/newsletter