Manage episode 323076796 series 2823349
In this episode, the PTG group discusses how Russian hackers hijacked multi-factor authentication (MFA) methods to exploit a Windows Print Spooler vulnerability called PrintNightmare, and what YOU can do to protect yourself and your business from being the next victim.
Guests: Erin & BJ
Please like, subscribe and visit all of our properties at:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Hgyv0SzIqLfKqQ03ch0Bg
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa9l3tgOOHMJ6dClNn8BiqQ
- Podcasts: https://petronellatech.com/podcasts/
- Website: https://compliancearmor.com
- Website: https://blockchainsecurity.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cybersecurity-compliance/
Visit https://ComplianceArmor.com for the latest in Cybersecurity and Training.
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE - The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site or podcast constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by PTG.
Please be sure to Call 877-468-2721 or visit https://petronellatech.com