03-24-22 **Breaking Cybersecurity News Raw & Unfiltered** Deep Diving into Bidens Warnings Against Cyber Warfare Tactics
Manage episode 323656029 series 2823349
***In order to get the breaking cyber news to you guys FAST we are posting these right after the live broadcast! If you prefer your news more filtered, keep an eye out for the edited posting tomorrow!***
In today's episode, the PTG team breaks down, step-by-step, the safeguards recommended by the White House in their special announcement, released on Monday, March 21, 2022, entitled, "Statement by President Biden on our Nation’s Cybersecurity," as well as the accompanying "FACT SHEET: Act Now to Protect Against Potential Cyberattacks" in which the Biden Administration gives Americans guidance on hardening your cyber defenses to protect against a looming cyberwar with Russia.
Political differences aside, the White House gives US citizens (mostly) great advice (with just a few caveats). Listen now to find out what steps YOU can take to secure your home and your business.
- STATEMENT: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/03/21/statement-by-president-biden-on-our-nations-cybersecurity/
- FACT SHEET: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/03/21/fact-sheet-act-now-to-protect-against-potential-cyberattacks/
Co-Hosts: BJ & Erin
Please like, subscribe and visit all of our properties at:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Hgyv0SzIqLfKqQ03ch0Bg
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa9l3tgOOHMJ6dClNn8BiqQ
- Podcasts: https://petronellatech.com/podcasts/
- Website: https://compliancearmor.com
- Website: https://blockchainsecurity.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cybersecurity-compliance/
Visit https://ComplianceArmor.com for the latest in Cybersecurity and Training.
NO INVESTMENT ADVICE - The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained on our Site or podcast constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by PTG.
Please be sure to Call 877-468-2721 or visit https://petronellatech.com