Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on January 13, 2021 04:10 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 174639149 series 1221181
Wondering how to get product validation and calculate your costs? Today’s conversation with Brian Creager is a great place to get started. In three years, Brian went from $500 a month to $250,000 a month! Listen to this episode to hear Brian’s expert advice about how to find a product, how to tap into the market for that product, and how to discover costs and set prices. If you want to crowdfund a product and sell online, you need to listen to this episode!How do you know if your product will sell?
Your first step for selling your product is to see if it will sell. But how do you know what type of product to choose? In today’s episode, Brian Creager describes product types and gives wise advice about how to choose products when you are getting started. Something truly innovative? A product similar to others out there, that does it better, faster, cheaper? Where is your best chance for success? Get answers to these questions and more in today’s podcast on product validation.Product validation: Is there a market for your product?
You will want to figure out whether or not your product can sell it before you go to the time and expense of making it. But how do you know? In this episode, Brian Creager talks about the steps he takes to validate his products, how to find out the size of your potential market, and how market information influences the choices that he makes about what products to sell. You won’t want to miss Brian’s expert advice about validating your product before launching!Three things to consider before launching a product
What are the necessary steps involved with launching a new product? What aspects of a new product should be evaluated before moving forward? Amazon marketing expert Brian Creager shares in this episode four steps that he takes in the process of launching a new product, and how he grades ideas on three specific aspects of the product to help with product validation. This information is invaluable for anyone seeking to market products online. Don’t miss it!Consider other experts in your field as resources, not competition
Connections work. Seek out others who sell products similar to yours. Does that sound scary to you? In this episode, Brian Creager, founder and owner of The Product Hatchery, explains the valuable resource that others in your field can be when you start to see them as resources instead of competition. Listen to this podcast and discover how to connect with others in a way that helps you be more effective in the way you launch your product, and less afraid of the competition.Outline of This Episode
- [0:19] Intro to this episode on product validation: how to find out if your product will sell.
- [2:17] Intro to Brian Creager, how he got started selling on Amazon, and how quickly his business grew.
- [05:05] Product validation: Is there a market for your product?
- [6:14] What is the first step to selling on Amazon?
- [11:00] How do I find a product that will sell on
- [13:43] Four stages of a product launch, and three aspects to grade when deciding on a product.
- [19:12] Thoughts about emotional attachment.
- [20:25] How you can do cost analysis.
- [24:01] Consider other experts in your field as resources, not competition.
- [27:36] Brian Creager’s perspective on products that fail.
- [ 30:12] One thing Brian Creager would have done differently if he could.