Manage episode 316233948 series 3297772
Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 51 of 2021. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- More than 8,000 flights canceled during Christmas weekend
- Deal could revoke PreCheck privileges
- State Department raises passport fees
- Denied boarding compensation increases
- Travel getting more expensive in 2022
- EU sets 9 month time limit for Covid vaccination certificates
- The Netherlands heads into lockdown
- TAP Air Portugal gets €2.5 Billion
- Delta & ITA Airways start code share
- Clear & Uber partner to create a new experience
- Qantas focuses on Airbus
- Hilton Honors extends benefits
- United Airlines introduces free inflight messaging
- Yatra sees a jump of revenue
- Malaysia Airlines completes first flight with sustainable aviation fuel
- JetBlue sweetens benefits for its elite-status flyers
- American-Sabre NDC integration paused
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.
Be sure to sign up for regular updates at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!