Manage episode 301184555 series 1754760
When you’re asked about your dreams, does it feel like a question of the past? You’ve had your dreams, made life decisions, and closed off the rest.
But dreams don’t only belong to kids! And they offer more to adults than ‘fantasy.’ Dreams inspire you, guide you to a greater purpose, and propel you forward.
In this episode, you’ll discover why dreaming as an adult leads to your most impactful and creative life yet.
Show highlights include:
- How to escape the “lather, rinse, repeat” cycle of life and chase after your unique dreams (3:48)
- Why it’s better to go with a bad idea than the fear of your first step (7:02)
- Why dreaming bigger is a life force for Moms (and grounded in gratitude) (8:00)
- How to transform couch potato energy into the ‘get up and go’ magic for chasing your dreams (11:30)
- How to turn envious observations into a dream you own (13:10)
- The ‘creative juice’ categories for people who say they don’t have any dreams (15:20)
- How to bring dreams to life (and share them with the world) (17:15)
***INCREASE YOUR ENERGY IN 30 DAYS, RESOURCES, & SOCIAL LINKS***
Questions? Not sure where to start? Book a free chat: www.brilliant-balance.com/schedule
Join hundreds of women who increased their energy in 30 days with our new 30 Days to Vibrant Energy experience: www.brilliant-balance.com/energy
Need a few mini moments of peace? Listen to our free 5 Minute Meditation: www.brilliant-balance.com/breathe/
Book Cherylanne to speak at your next event: www.brilliant-balance.com/speaker
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brilliant_balance
Join our private Facebook Group: www.facebook.com/groups/281949848958057