Manage episode 300869530 series 52378
BS 187 features bestselling author and neuroscientist David Eagleman. We talk about his latest book "Livewired: The Inside Story of the Ever-Changing Brain." It is a great overview of the current science of brain plasticity appropriate for both new listeners and longtime fans.
Links and References:
- Livewired: The Inside Story of the Ever-Changing Brain by David Eagleman
- More from David Eagleman
- Please visit http://brainsciencepodcast.com for additonal references and episode transcripts.
Please Visit Our Sponsors:
- Green Chef greenchef.com/ginger100
- TextExpander at text expander.com/podcast
- NordVPN at NordVPN.com/brainscience
- Check out the free Brain Science Mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows. (It's a great way to get both new episodes and premium content.) Extras for this episode include access to BSP 75.
- Brain Science comes out on 4th Friday each month.
- Support Brain Science by buying Are You Sure? The Unconscious Origins of Certainty by Virginia "Ginger" Campbell, MD. (Autographed copies are available)
- Learn more ways to support Brain Science at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/donations
- Sign up for the free Brain Science Newsletter to get show notes automatically every month. You can also text brainscience to 55444 to sign up.
Connect on Social Media:
Contact Dr. Campbell:
- Email: email@example.com