Manage episode 206326764 series 1609843
In this episode I talk to novelist John Burnham Schwartz. John’s works include Bicycle Days, Reservation Road, Claire Marvel, The Commoner and Northwest Corner.
• The Good Soldier: A Tale of Passion, by Ford Madox Ford: 1915
• Selected Stories of Anton Chekhov, by Anton Chekhov, complied in 1979
• The Regeneration Trilogy, by Pat Barker [Regeneration: 1991; The Eye in the Door: 1993; The Ghost Road:1995]
• Seize the Day, by Saul Bellow: 1956
• Disgrace, by J.M. Coetzee: 1999
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices