Manage episode 203899550 series 1609843
This week I talk to my former boss, writer-producer Damon Lindelof. Co-creator and showrunner of Lost, Damon is currently adapting The Watchmen for HBO and counts Cowboys & Aliens, Prometheus, The Leftovers (HBO) and Star Trek into Darkness among his many writing and producing credits.
• The Stand, by Stephen King: 1978
• The Fountainhead, by Ayn Rand: 1943
• Watchmen, by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons: 1987
• Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens: 1861
• The Underground Railroad, by Coleson Whitehead: 2016
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices