Manage episode 279614624 series 2823781
In this episode, host Naka Kondo, senior editor at The EIU takes a closer look at the implications of a Biden presidency on businesses and geopolitics in Japan and India, joined by colleagues at The EIU: Waqas Adenwala, lead analyst for Japan, Ujas Shah, analyst for India, and Michael Frank, senior analyst on public policy.
- RCEP and its implications on trade in Japan and India
- Impact on businesses in Japan and India
- US-Japan and US-India relations and policies
Listen to the previous US elections episodes and subscribe for upcoming episodes.
Relevant content from The Economist Intelligence Unit:
- RCEP signing harmonises Asia's trade deals
- RCEP set to strengthen Asian supply chains
- Asia's trade brief (November 2020)
- Industries in 2021
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.