Is NAD One Of The Top Anti-Aging Compounds In The World, Plus It's Use In Treating Addiction: Tom Ingoglia
Manage episode 302483557 series 2562563
NAD stands for Nicotinamide Adenine Nucleotide. It is essential to the creation of energy in the body and coordinating cellular processes. It’s a critical coenzyme found in every cell in your body.
Tom Ingoglia’s life changed when he was infected with Lyme disease because he experienced adverse drug reactions that spiraled into drug addiction. But his rock bottom was losing half his family in the same week. Tom dedicated himself to healing over eight years, found intravenous NAD⁺ therapy, and miraculously regained his health. He went on to spearhead IV NAD therapies in the clinic he created.
If you're looking to improve your hair wellness and get thicker, stronger and longer hair, make sure to check out https://fullyvital.com
Topics of Discussion:
- How Did Tom Find NAD?
- Why Is NAD So Important For Anti-Aging and Health?
- What Happens To NAD Levels As We Get Older
- How Is NAD Made In the Body?
- How Can You Get NAD From External Sources
- Who Are The NAD Pioneers?
- What's Tom's Involvement with NAD
- Where to Get Some NAD Patches That You Can Try Out (use discount code FARAZ15)
Check out the detailed show notes at https://antiaginghacks.net/nad