Interview with Product Lead Robert Jacobi at Cloudways Managed WordPress Hosting— Post Status Draft 131
Manage episode 349451155 series 2892891
Robert Jacobi shares his work as the Director of WordPress at Cloudways, or to put it simply-strategy, partnerships, and product marketing. After working for years as an agency owner, Robert joined the WordPress community. His experience enables him to foster the relationship between business and open-source projects and vice-versa. Robert shares how the products and services offered by Cloudways enable businesses of all sizes to accomplish their vision of “moving dreams forward”.
- Cloudways Offers One-Click Easy: Staging in one click. Migration in one click. Scalability without the complexity.
- Open-Source Ecosystems Thrive: Communities are driving satisfaction. There are so many opportunities to take in feedback and make improvements. They are driving new niches for flexibility, freedom, and scalability.
- Find the Right Fit: Are you getting the value of what you are paying for? Are you getting less than you need? Are you taking advantage of all of the functionality you are paying for? Little things make a big difference for your site performance and user experience.
- WordPress is Comforting: WordPress has risk, but the history, knowledge repository, documentation, and training resources offer a level of security from the enterprise on down.
Cloudways is proud to sponsor Post Status. Our managed hosting for WordPress and WooCommerce takes away the cloud server-related learning curve with a seamless and scalable web hosting experience. Trusted by over 250,000 WordPress users, Cloudways gives you the freedom to choose from any of the top IaaS (infrastructure as a service) providers for ultimate performance.
Mentioned in the show:
You can follow Post Status and our guests on Twitter:
- Robert Jacobi (Director of WordPress, Cloudways)
- Cory Miller (CEO, Post Status)
- Olivia Bisset (Intern, Post Status)
The Post Status Draft podcast is geared toward WordPress professionals, with interviews, news, and deep analysis. 📝
Browse our archives, and don’t forget to subscribe via iTunes, Google Podcasts, YouTube, Stitcher, Simplecast, or RSS. 🎧