How to promote your podcast through your email newsletter LIVE REPLAY
Manage episode 349125900 series 2474440
On this episode of Podcasting Smarter, Shannon Martin discusses the importance of email newsletters for promoting your podcast and shares best practices for creating a successful newsletter strategy.
You will learn how to use email newsletters to promote your podcast and keep your listeners engaged.
Shannon Martin is the Director of Communications until recently and has been writing email newsletters for over 10 years.
Email newsletters are important for podcast promotion because they provide a way to communicate with listeners that is more reliable than social media. What makes a great email newsletter includes a clear subject line, interesting content, and a call to action. The benefits of an email newsletter for your podcast include the ability to expand upon the topics covered in your podcast and to build a community around your podcast.
"Podcasting is so intimate, you really want to have that voice shine through in the newsletter in this case."
In this episode, you will learn the following:
1. The importance of email newsletters for podcasters in maintaining and growing their audience base.
2. The benefits of an email newsletter for podcast promotion, including increasing awareness and providing value-added content.
3. The elements of a great email newsletter, including an attention-grabbing subject line, clear and concise content, and a strong call to action.
Learn more about Podbean's Enterprise and Business solutions that are trusted by industry leaders world wide, read case studies and more. Subscribe to our email newsletter to get industry updates: https://www.podbean.com/email-subscribe
Sign up for all of Podbean's Free Live Events here:
Other episodes you'll enjoy:
1. Podcast Directories: The Importance of Podcast Directories & Updates from Podbean on Single-Click submissions for iHeartRadio and Samsung Free
2. How to Create a Podcasting Business and Audience Growth Hacks with Adam Adams of the Podcast on Podcasting
3. Building Your Podcast From the Ground Up, the value of community, defining success for your podcast and creating meaningful podcasting industry relationships: LIVE REPLAY
Podcast Smarter is the official in-house podcast by Podbean.
Podbean is a podcast publishing and monetization service, hosting almost 620,000 podcasts. If you’re looking to start your own podcast, monetize your podcast and livestream directly to your listeners, you can set up an account at podbean.com
Connect with us:
Subscribe to our email newsletter to get updates from the team head over to: https://www.podbean.com/email-subscribe
Find us on socials: Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/podbean
Website: https://podcast.podbean.com/ Email us: To contact Podcasting Smarter with questions get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org