Manage episode 344864103 series 3342345
Get the week's news on Kubernetes, the cloud native landscape, and the wider world of tech. Co-hosts Eric Gregory and Nick Chase break through the jargon and help you make sense of it all.
This week, Eric & Nick will be discussing a very Dapr new service for Kubernetes (see what we did there?), Microsoft Ignite, new developments in Broadcom’s VMware acquisition bid, a 2022 survey on IoT & edge, and much, much more!
Topics for this week include:
- Quick programming update - check out Cloud Native & Coffee
- KubeCon North America is next week
- Kubernetes - Diagrid
- Tooltip - Kubecolor
- Eclipse Foundation releases key finding from 2022 IoT & Edge Dev Survey
- Things you may have missed at Microsoft Ignite
- GitHub Copilot continues to gain steam
- AI recruitment software dubbed 'automated pseudoscience'
- Broadcom pushes VMware acquisition forward
- Fujitsu & Japanese University want internet 'endorsement layer'
- Eric's Opinion Corner: are our security woes rooted in education gaps?
- 5G C-band & aircraft can now safely share the skies
- SpaceX asks Pentagon to foot the bill for Starlink in Ukraine