Manage episode 342702765 series 3342345
Check out the 2022 G2 Grid Report for Container Orchestration platforms: https://www.g2.com/products/mirantis-kubernetes-engine-formerly-docker-enterprise/reviews
Get the week's news on Kubernetes, the cloud native landscape, and the wider world of tech. Co-hosts Eric Gregory and Nick Chase break through the jargon and help you make sense of it all.
Our super special guest host, John Jainschigg, is back again! He & Eric dive into some new open source tooling for confidential Kubernetes & distroless container images, a host of security updates & phishing attacks, and a Python vulnerability that has been around for so long, it would be old enough to be legally employed in the United States. Join us for these stories and as always, so much more!
A full list of topics for this week include:
- Mirantis named leader in 2022 G2.com Grid Report
- Constellation's "confidential K8s"
- Wolfi, a Linux "undistro" for supply chain security
- A 15-year-old Python vulnerability
- Phishing GitHub accounts with fake CircleCI notifications
- Fake sites fool Zoom users into downloading deadly code
- Authentication provider, Okta, claims over 1/3 of login attempts are credential stuffing
- Firefox vulnerabilities exposed - patch now!
- Cambodian authorities crack down on "cyber slavery"
- Floppy disks: still here, kind of, for now