E79: Thinking Outside the Circus Ring - An Entrepreneur's Journey with Richard Adler
Manage episode 341336732 series 3269577
Richard Adler is an Entrepreneur, Advisor and Investor with a colored and diverse background that spans industries. His accolades include Feld Entertainment (Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus; The Walt Disney World on Ice Shows), Florida Panthers, and most recently advising the new artists platform with the "largest digital tip jar" PickleJar, among his many interests.
Richard grew up in Canada and developed his entrepreneurial mindset from a very young age. His passion to hustle and take great leaps of faith have led him on an amazing journey and career path. From working for the Greatest Show on Earth to following his love for hockey, there is no set path for Richard and that’s how he likes it. Every day is an adventure!
Some powerful takeaways from today’s episode:
- Don’t stop until someone tells you “no” seven times
- Leap with faith
- Not every decision has to last forever
- Live life and have a career without a rearview mirror
- Know how to make it happen, not why it can’t
- If you’re not doing what you want in life, tune into your passions and Reinvent
- Working for yourself: We’re not in the good business. We’re in the great business!
Richard Adler’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-adler-4332b65/
THE RE:INVENTION EXCHANGE - for more Inspired Content, Blogs, Podcasts, Virtual Chats, or to buy a copy of my book RE:INVENT YOUR LIFE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? visit https://www.TheReinventionExchange.com
IG: KathiSR_Chief_Reinventor FB: Kathi Sharpe-Ross or The Reinvention Exchange
LinkedIn: Kathi Sharpe-Ross Twitter: KathiSR or The Reinvention Exchange