Managing Burnout and Stress - To Help Your Team Perform at Their Best
Manage episode 308334379 series 2530845
This Asher Sales Sense Podcast - “Selling with Authentic Persuasion” - features host John Asher with guest Jordan Benjamin, Founder of My Core OS, working with companies and sales teams to help drive a growth mindset and create championship business cultures. My Core OS is built to help update your personal/corporate operating systems to drive peak performance and harmony between work and life. Jordan also hosts the ‘Peak Performance Selling Podcast,’ interviewing top sellers and sales leaders on how they show up at their
best every day.
Mental health in the business environment is a topic that wasn’t talked about much before the pandemic, but stress and burnout in work and life have led to turbulence in the workforce and poor business results.
- How can personal stress adversely affect business culture and profits?
- Where do our business leaders have the opportunity to support the mental wellbeing of their teams, while also making sure they achieve their goals?
- Why is burnout becoming such a widespread challenge in sales today?
- How can we re-train our brains to manage this pressure more effectively?
- What are some simple practices people can use to manage this better for themselves?
- In which direction are business and people management heading?
Listen to the answers to these questions and learn how to move your business and sales teams in calmer and more profitable directions.
Asher Sales Sense is hosted by John Asher of ASHER Strategies which is a program on the Funnel Radio Channel. ASHER Strategies is the sponsor of ASHER Sales Sense.