Manage episode 303746393 series 149534
This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Bisha Hotel in Toronto, which is where you should be booking your stay when I come see us for the live podcast in Toronto! Book your spot to the Toronto show here.
On this episode, Kiyan Sobhani and Euan McTear discuss:
- Real Madrid's starting lineup vs Espanyol
- The production from the wingbacks (zero)
- Problem with four central midfielders
- Why doesn't Carlo Ancelotti trust Miguel Gutierrez?
- Carlo's explanation for playing David Alaba as left back
- Does Carlo know who his best XI is yet?
- Slow starts
- Problems that Embarda / Darder / Raul de Tomas caused us
- Ancelotti's subs
- When the offense cools down, chaos is bad
- Karim Benzema's performance
- Crazy Benzema stats
- Eden Hazard off the bench
- Nacho's gambles
- Will Ronald Koeman still be coach for El Clasico?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us and getting a TON of bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Book your tickets to these cities on the Managing Madrid Podcast world tour:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices