Manage episode 288121931 series 1144296
Dragons' Den is a reality TV show like Shark Tank!
On today's episode, you'll learn how to get on this show with your product, as well as some killer crowdfunding tips.
The founder on today's episode worked at Facebook to help launch: Luuup (most funded pet project on crowdfunding), Morning Recovery (we raised $8M Series A following IGG campaign), and how he is taking these learnings and applying them to his current venture.
You'll discover how this creator:
- Strategically used Dragons' Den to test product-market fit at scale
- How organic marketing channels can help build your community;
- Lessons learned to set up IGG campaigns for success.
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended! Download their free shipping and fulfillment checklist.
- The Gadget Flow: Their website reaches 28 million people per month! They have a new unboxing series on YouTube where you can get your product unboxed by a tech expert. You can also get feedback for your campaign by using Crowdinsight.
Links and Resources: